The last Post

 Hi,I hope you are okey!


Today I'm gonna post the last post in this blog

talking about my experience

blogging this semester.

In the personally i really enjoyed it  blogging in 

specific when i talk about some good experience or memories

that i have, i think is like talk somebody else in the distance 

also i really like read the other blogs about their

experience because sometimes i think that never ask in a 

conversation things like the blogs, so i really enjoyed 

this year the blogs but  more reading  the  than writing blogs  haha.

I think the post that I enjoyed most was the blog writing about

my favorite photograph because before doing that blog 

I never asked myself what picture it's my favorite on my phone. 

Also when I was writing I had a really good reminder or 

flashback of this good memorie of the story of the picture.

I really enjoyed visiting all the blogs because I was really 

interested to read about their good memories because I 

met my classmates this year so i never talked with them before 

about a good experience or memories like the blogs. 

So was really good experience read about her lifes and know about it 

I think that my english improved more in reading and  writing and also in vocabulary and grammar because I think the blog is a good language learning tool and also writing about my own experience.

Bye, have a good day .😀✌

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth