My favorite food

 


Hello everyone,Its really nice see you again! 

If I had to pick a meal that I really love I would choose Cannelloni with Spinach and Cheese  I would probably eat them every day but i cant't because i don't now how to cook the creamy with spinach haha.

It's a type of paste with a cylinder form filled with spinach and the sauce you prefer, sometimes usually put mushrooms and if you want puts up some cheese and it’ll taste really Delicious.

If you want to prepare this food, you need to cook the pasta and then prepare the creamy with spinach and mushrooms, I don't use beef because i'm try to be a vegetarian person but if you like put some little in the sauce and after that put the cheese and left cook in the oven with 180 ° for 15 minute and that’s it’s!

I really like this food,because my mom always do it to me when i go to visit her and i think it's not a bad food for the health.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth