A country I like to visit

                                                                Hi,I hope you are okey!

Today I'm gonna talk about some country that I would like to visit in future!

I think the world has amazing landscapes in different countries so I think it is very hard to choose one! But if I need to choose, it's probably gonna be Denmark because it has amazing mountains and landscapes!( i think the mountains and her geology is something amazing for that reason i love chile but also is the reason that i study geography )  Also, I really like the position of the country in reducing the climate crisis climatic! ( also i really like this country because i watch a  lot of series about his history )

I don't know a lot about this country but i think is very interesting the geomorphology for that reason i want to read about the geography of this place and learn about it!.

So I would like to do ecotourism,explore and learn about her culture and of course learn the language if I can! But the most important thing is that I want to relax with my family!

And something that I forgot to mention !! I want to eat a lot of local food if possible. That is the most exciting and the funny part of visiting a new place! 😋😋




Bye, i see you in the next blog.😀✌


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth