¿Why did i choose my major?

 

Hello everybody

As mentioned in the last blog study geography, When I was younger I loved nature and grew up basically in the country, so I decided study something related with that, my dream job as a child was veterinary medicine but  i am very emocional person so i descarted.

I´m a very indecisive person so,i had many options but the two most important were anthropology and sociology but geography had so many things they i loved so i think they i choose Good option.

My experience at the university been until now good, i really like the  atmosphere of the fau and i think the teachers are really Good, also i like the architecture  and the green areas

See you in the next blog!.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth