my favorite hobby

 

                                                            Hi,I hope you are okey!

Today  I´m gonna write about my favorite hobby on free time and it´s cooking cupcakes or sweet things in general!

I started when i was child like 15 or 16 years, i remember that i spending  a lot time learn about new recipe or how to cook new things even my family give me book of recipe and i remember one of my big dream was have a cake shop like cake boos haha(so another hobby it´s watch tv).

I guess that the tools it´s very simple i mean you can cook with the things that you have in your kitchen and maybe if you want to do more professional you can buy more things like decoration or buy new flavors like chocalet,mint, vanilla or whatever you like to try. you need to expand yor mind and eat new things for that reason i like cook because you can experiment with the flavors. 

When i was a child i tried to cook always once time in the week but now with the university i dont have so much time free so i cook like once time in the month or even more time.

i really enjoy this hobby because rememeber my childhood when i stared to cook with my mom.


Bye, i see you in the next blog.😀✌


 





Comentarios

  1. I love cooking but I don't cook many sweet things. I prefer savoury dishes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth