My Favorite Piece of Technology

 

Hello everyone,Its really nice see you again!

Probably my favorite piece of technology is the cellphone, I use all day and I think have Little obsession

It’s my favorite piece of technology because I talk with my Friends and family they are far away so it’s comforting, I listen a lot of music is one of my favorite hobby, I read books but I don’t do that always because it’s dangerous for the eyes ,also I like take random photos that make me happy it’s like my modern memory book.

I think the phone affecct my life because I spend so much time on him and that’s is not healthy and as the moms goes saying nothing in excess it's too much Good.

In this times I think the phone become more easy your life, literally you talk with people  live in another country and watch old music videos like queen or the beatles or whatever you want!! ,so yeah I recommend.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello nati! good choice haha ​​too i like listen music in my cell phone.. all day lol bye

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth