First blog - An introduction

 hi,i hope you are okey!

My name is Natalia and i have 19 years old, i was born in April 16,2003 in Santiago,chile.

I live in santiago for 8 years but i move to live in yungay after earthquake in 2010 and now in 2022 I return to live in santiago because I study geography in Universidad de Chile and i really like learn about the word,the geolgy of the landscape in chile and social phenomenon.And i think the most important reason why i study geography is to help the people and word in climate change in the future.

I don't have so much hobbies but since i was 14 years i spend a lot of time reading and now i think that it's my favorite hobbie and i really enjoy it, especially in summer when i have more free time .Another hobbie maybe it´s practicing yoga in the morning of before going to sleep.And only sometimes in summer, i enjoy cycling to the river in yungay,especially in the morning because of the heat.

Bye, i see you in the next blog.😀✌











 

Comentarios

  1. what is your favorite book? and why are you dont frequency in ride a bicycle

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me the most interesting thing in geography is climate change in geography.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite tv programme when i was child

Google Earth