Google Earth

 

Hello everyone,It’s really nice see you again! 

Probably the website that I use the most is Google Earth, is a geographic information system that shows the earth in a virtual way based on satellite images and is free to use this is the link if you want to browse it! https://www.google.com/intl/es/earth/.

I learned to use it the first semester of the university to develop works and also to make basic maps or export points and then work them in ArcGis pro, so I use it a lot as it is easy to use.

I really like this website because it shows you the dimensions of certain landscapes and I think it is something amazing! So every time I visit a new place I like to see it on google earth too.

I think it’s such an easy and entertaining website to use that anyone could do it and if you want you can go around the world in a second, literally haha.













Comentarios

  1. I think google earth is very useful, you can see the measurements, the buildings in 3d and it makes work much easier

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First blog - An introduction

My favorite tv programme when i was child